breadcrumb Autotec > Popular Topics
Archive without dropdown
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
category without dropdown
- Keine Kategorien
Category with dropdown
- Keine Kategorien
- Impressum & Datenschutz
- Über uns
- Samsung Galaxy Unpacked 2023 Event on February 1 at 11:30 PM: Be Ready for an Epic Day! Januar 30, 2023
- Facebook Intentionally Drains Users’ Phone Batteries, Former Employee Claims in Lawsuit: Report Januar 30, 2023Former Facebook employee George Hayward has reportedly claimed that the app intentionally drains users’ phone batteries in a practice called negative testing. In a lawsuit filed against Facebook parent firm Meta at a Manhattan Federal Court, Hayward, a data scientist, claims that he was fired from his role for refusing to participate in the aforementioned […]
- OnePlus V Fold, OnePlus V Flip Allegedly Spotted on Trademark Site, Tipping Imminent Launch Januar 30, 2023OnePlus may unveil new foldable smartphones soon. Ahead of any official announcement, OnePlus V Fold and OnePlus V Flip monikers have been reportedly spotted on the trademark website suggesting they could debut soon. No other details are available for the rumoured foldable phones.
- Xiaomi 11T, Poco F4 Getting Android 13-Based MIUI 14 OS Update: All Details Januar 30, 2023Xiaomi Android skin MIUI 14, based on Android 13, is reportedly rolling out to Xiaomi 11T and Poco F4. The update has brought a bunch of new features, the latest firmware version, security patches and more. The update is currently available to the users who have enrolled themselves in the Mi Pilot program.
- Foldable iPad With Carbon-Fibre Kickstand Coming in 2024, iPad Shipments May Decline This Year: Ming-Chi Kuo Januar 30, 2023Apple may launch a fodable iPad by 2024, according to details shared by TF Securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo. The company may not release new iPad models for the next 12 months, while a new iPad mini model could enter mass production in 2024, according to the analyst.
- Samsung Galaxy S23 Series 128GB Variant Tipped to Feature Older, Slower Storage Technology Januar 30, 2023Samsung Galaxy S23 is expected to be unveiled by the South Korean conglomerate as part of the Samsung Galaxy S23 flagship series on February 1 at a Galaxy Unpacked 2023 event. The 128GB storage variant of the upcoming flagship smartphone could utilise a slower storage technology than other models from the Samsung Galaxy S23 series, […]
- Samsung Tipped to Offer Four Exclusive Colour Options for Galaxy S23 Series on Official Online Store Januar 30, 2023The Samsung Galaxy S23 series, which will include a base model, a Plus model, and a high-end Ultra variant, will be unveiled on February 1 at the Galaxy Unpacked event. Previous reports indicated that the phones would be available in four colour options. According to a new leak, the Samsung Galaxy S23 series models may […]
- Moto Edge 40 Pro Price, Renders, Specifications Leak Ahead of Launch; May Debut as Rebranded Moto X40 Januar 30, 2023Moto Edge 40 Pro is expected to launch soon as a rebranded version of the Moto X40. Ahead of the official debut, renders, price details and specifications of the phone have leaked online. It could be powered by a Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC.
- The Last of Us Episode 4 Trailer: A Road Trip Poses Big Trouble for Joel and Ellie Januar 30, 2023The Last of Us episode 4 trailer is out, teasing a new character in the form of Kathlyn (Melanie Lynskey), the ruthless leader of a revolutionary movement in Kansas City. Titled “Please Hold My Hand,” the episode highlights Ellie’s (Bella Ramsey) distaste for coffee, and will reportedly run for 50 minutes.
- Apple Supplier Reportedly Making AirPods Components in India for Export to China, Vietnam Januar 30, 2023Apple’s supplier Jabil’s India unit has reportedly started making components for AirPods in the country and is shipping plastic bodies or enclosures for AirPods to China and Vietnam. Apple and Jabil did not immediately respond to a Reuters request for comment.