breadcrumb Autotec > Blog
Archive without dropdown
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
category without dropdown
- Keine Kategorien
Category with dropdown
- Keine Kategorien
- Impressum & Datenschutz
- Über uns
- Samsung One UI 5 Watch Beta Update for Galaxy Watch 4, Galaxy Watch 5 Rolling Out: Report Juni 8, 2023Samsung introduced the latest One UI 5 Watch software update for its eligible Galaxy Watch series in May and now it has been reportedly made available to select beta testers in the US and South Korea. The new One UI 5 Watch beta software is nearly 1.7GB in size, as per reports.
- UK to Host World's First Global Summit on AI Safety and Regulation: Details Juni 8, 2023Britain will host the world's first summit on artificial intelligence later this year, in a bid to broker a common approach by countries to limit the technology's potential doomsday risks while harnessing its potential, Prime Minister Rishi Sunak said Wednesday.
- Crypto Market Watch: Bitcoin, Ether Tumble as US SEC Cracks Down on Crypto, Most Altcoins Record Losses Juni 8, 2023The valuation of the crypto market dripped by 2.35 percent in the last 24 hours. Bitcoin and Ether, both recorded losses. Solana, Polygon, and Tron joined BTC and ETH on the loss-making side of the crypto price chart in the backdrop of the US SEC conducting enquiries on Coinbase and Binance over alleged unlawful business […]
- Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 Benchmark Listings Surface Online Ahead of Debut: All Details Juni 8, 2023Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 performance benchmarks have surfaced online, giving us an idea of what to expect from the Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 SoC, which is likely to feature on upcoming flagship smartphones from Xiaomi, OnePlus, and Samsung. The next-generation chip is expected to be announced at Qualcomm's annual Snapdragon Technology Summit in October.
- OnePlus 10R 5G Now on Sale on Amazon India for as Low as Rs. 28,999 With Offers Juni 8, 2023OnePlus 10R 5G was launched in India in April last year. The phone is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 8100-Max SoC and is backed by a 5,000mAh battery with 80W SuperVOOC fast charging support. Now, the model is available in India at a discounted price.
- UK Unveils Tougher Rules for Crypto Sector, Will Curb Advertising With 'Cooling Off' Periods, Risk Warnings Juni 8, 2023British consumers buying cryptoassets will get a 24-hour "cooling-off" period for the first time from October under tougher marketing rules unveiled by the financial regulator on Thursday. The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) said "refer a friend" bonuses for crypto buyers would also be scrapped and that those promoting such assets would have to put in […]
- Google, Meta Using 'Bullying Tactics' Against Canada's Proposed Online News Act, Says PM Justin Trudeau Juni 8, 2023Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau accused Alphabet's Google and Meta Platforms of using "bullying tactics" against the country's proposed Online New Act, aimed at ensuring financial support for news publishers.
- Realme 11 Pro 5G Series India Launch Today: How to Watch Livestream, Expected Price and Specifications Juni 8, 2023Realme 11 Pro 5G series India launch will take place today. The upcoming flagship series from the company will include the Realme 11 Pro and Realme 11 Pro+. The company announced last week about the launch date and timing of the Realme 11 Pro series in India. Here are all the details that you need […]
- Binance CEO's Trading Firm Received $11 Billion via Client Deposit Company, Claims SEC Juni 7, 2023Merit Peak, an offshore trading company controlled by Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao, received around $11 billion (nearly Rs. 90,890 crore) of client assets through a Seychelles-based firm set up to take customer deposits, a US Securities and Exchange Commission filing shows. The SEC filing, which on Tuesday asked a US court to freeze Binance's US […]
- Amazon Plans to Introduce Ad Tier for Prime Video Streaming Service: Report Juni 7, 2023Amazon.com is planning to launch an advertising-supported tier of its Prime Video streaming service, the Wall Street Journal reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with the matter. Discussions around the ad tier have been going on for several weeks, according to the report, and follow the launch of similar plans by rivals Netflix and Walt […]